Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Near CATastrophe

I forgot my phone at my dad's house yesterday and had to drive out of town to pick it up. I think about ten minutes into my drive I realized I really needed to pee. I got there, found my phone and was about to go into the woods to take a quick piss (since he lives in the middle of no where and that is one of the fringe benefits of being a guy,) when my grandfather pulled up in his truck. Of course this normally would not have stopped me but he had his new puppy with him and much like a small child i was completely distracted and forgot. On the way home i remembered I needed to stop and get a few things like spray paint to paint the front steps hand rail so I stopped at the hardware store  - it was on the way and I expected it to take like two seconds but there was a pretty long line and by the time i got out of there I was all but crossing my legs on the drive home.
Finally I get home, unlock the door and run to the bathroom unzipping my pants on the way. I open the door and look down to see this:













I was able to hold off before there was a disaster and moved him after I took this picture. He was pissed off that I moved him but that's better then being pissed on because I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment