Tuesday, April 5, 2011

sprinkler

I voted today and in as on every election day I am reminded of the sprinkler lady. Who is the sprinkler lady you might ask? Only my favorite YouTube video of all time - it's a few years old so some of you might have seen it but the rest are in for a treat. I am reminded of her on every election day  because she votes. You can hear it in her voice - she votes in every city election and every time i go to the polls I see these older ladies and think to myself "is that her?"
 Anyway, I love to confidence in her voice she knows what the deal is.

2 comments:

  1. i think she should have put down the camera and played in the sprinkler! imagine being that close to the end of the rainbow and not trying to catch the leporchauns. sometimes when we 'know' what the deal is we should keep it to ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That had me is tears. Oh Dut I am glad your blog is back.

    ReplyDelete