Friday, March 4, 2011

Cat Wax

Hello, this is the first blog I am posting on blogger, I litterally have years of posts on myspace but myspace turned into the dirt mall and no one goes there anymore so whats the point.
Anyway, for the first blog post I have a pretty gross story, as most of the directions of my post are sure to follow.
Last night I am at home, sitting on the floor next to the couch where my wife is laying down with our deaf cat, Marly Catlin, on her chest. I look over to see her scratching the cat's ear in such a way that he is tilting his head in enjoyment  as pets often do. This is when I notice her remove her finger from inside the cats ear and show me the smear of deaf cat ear wax on her finger tip. Of course her first reaction was to whin loudly "gross." Then immediatly stick her waxy finger in the cats face where he started licking it.
I nearly vomited up the tacos I had for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I will have a talk with her about that. She should have wiped it on the wall like we taught her to do!- cw

    ReplyDelete